4/30/2008

Activia Yogurt

This morning starts out with a cup of green tea and some vanilla yogurt. I am really going to work on not eating unless I am hungry. And I'm going to the gym this afternoon, probably around 2pm.



Also, I guess I should review Activia yogurt because I just bought some from the store. I am torn between the low fat version and the regular fat version and not because of the fat content. You see the low fat version is full of fake sugar and the regular version is filled with fake sugar in the form of high fructose corn sugar. Why do they think this is okay?

I enjoy the flavor, it has a nice vanilla-cookie taste to it but I'm going to stick to the organic stony brook flavor from now on because it is not made with bad ingrediants.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute blog! :)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Meghann said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. I love your witty comments and great tidbits. Keep up the good work!

2:30 PM  
Blogger RunningNan said...

I'm the same way. I won't eat anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mhhhh way to go.
Now I cant stop thinking about banana bread....
and the fact I have three old brown squishy bananas at home waiting to be turned into banana bread....
dang it.
LOL

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say good call on continuing the organic yogurt. :)

As you probably know, if you're going to eat dairy, eating organic dairy (and meat) is probably one of the best self-protective measures an American woman can take.

10:24 AM  
Blogger BlondeJustice said...

If you want to try an amazing yogurt, get Fage (pronounced Fah-yay) greek yogurt. Most grocery stores carry it now. You can get a large tub of 0% fat (my favorite) or full fat ( a little thick for me) or you can get smaller tubs with honey or fruit preserves on the side. Either way it is all natural. I eat mine with honey and almonds....AMAZING!

Keep up the good work!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME