2/22/2007

a little sweet junk for the trunk

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ordered a couple of boxes of frozen pretzals the other day and they arrived last night. I love (love love) soft pretzals with mustard. I don't have any mustard.

Anyway, they have 160 calories and/or 3 points each. I made a sweet 1 point dipping "sauce" for it last night. I took about 1/2 of a tablespoon (or less) of olivio (butter) melted with about a teaspoon of brown sugar and cinnamin. Can you tell I have a sweet tooth?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

These pretzels are better than I thought they'd be. I like 'em like this, soft.

12:00 PM  
Blogger A Heathier Me said...

That sounds very tasty!!! Good idea!

12:37 PM  
Blogger The EYE said...

Sounds delectable... and suprisingly not unhealthy! Thanks for the idea.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME