7/08/2007

A New Week

A new week! Ever since I started weight watchers, my weeks weigh-in and food wise always start on Sundays. This past week, was just too lazy as far as posting food and updating my exercise like I usually do.

I finished my 5th week of Cardio kick box, which is so weird because I feel like I just started. Where does time go? I feel guilty for not posting my food, and not even writing it down like I promised I would. I don’t have any real reason, but I could come up with some excuses.

My blog post about fat acceptance is coming, I decided to do a little bit of research on the topic before saying a bunch of nonsense.

Anyhow, I defiantly need to buckle down this week and re-set some old healthy habits and let go of some old not so healthy habits. I’m still on track to be at 259 by the end of the month, which is good because I am flying to WV August 7th and we all know how weird I am about flying as a fat person.

I am also in the process of weeding through clothes that are now too big, which is something I vowed to do. Instead of holding on to them, I plan to sell them on ebay as a declaration in never wearing being big enough to wear them again.

Things I want to keep in mind this week:
Continue with kick boxing Monday and Wednesday
Schedule two other forms of exercise for the week
Set time aside for strength training
Plan menu’s and food ahead of time
Be mindful about food decisions and making the best possible one
Avoid denial about weight problem
Schedule a weigh-in for next Monday
Track all points
Make posts daily

I actually sat down the other day and cut out some healthy recipes for this week and ordered my groceries according to what the recipes called for.
Here are some things I am making this week:
California Rolls
Tortilla chicken soup
Zucchini Pancakes
A light version of pesto
Black Bean soup
Wraps of some sort
Tuna potato cakes
Buffalo chicken pizza/salad
Turkey burgers

“One way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life.”
Cyril Connolly

“Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us. “
Peter De Vries

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I LOVE your idea about selling on eBay! I am just getting ready to donate a bunch of clothes to Goodwill.

Keep up the good work! And glad to see you back!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME