2/14/2007

stat counter

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly ammused that someone from McDonalds found my blog. I will assume that they have someone scouring the internet for hours every day looking for people that mention them on websites. Does this job really exist? I'm very curious about that. Or maybe someone at McDonalds is really bored with their job.
Check it out:
(Mcdonald's Corporation) Illinois, Hinsdale, United States, 0 returning visits

Date Time WebPage
12th February 2007 14:47:42 mail.google.com/mail/?view=page&name=gp&ver=sh3fib53pgpk
www.myallnaturalweightloss.com

Also, I'm concerend that someone in Bronx, NY found my blog by googling
"if i eat a big turkey salad as my only meal for the day will i get fat"
Do people really think like this? Hm...

Dear Bronx,
The answer is no. You get fat by eating too much + not exercising. Want proof? Check out my stats, I didn't get here by eating one big turkey salad a day.
Love, Token Fat Girl

And finally, a lot of people find my blog because they google "always thirsty" I can relate. I'm always thirsty, I think. Well, I crave water and I cannot eat without something to drink. The air is dry in the winter which could be a cause. Water is your friend.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Comments:

Blogger The EYE said...

or perhaps somebody who reads your blog happens to work at mcdonalds and read it while on a break.

shouldnt judge.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

No judgment, simply amusement

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious! ;) i wouldn't be surprised at all if mcdonalds does have people searching for "misuse" of their trademark. hah-hah-hah.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

HOME